Gradual compression, micro massaging, and the secure, comfortable fit of the NX-G Bib Short is achieved through the revolutionary 1on1™ Paneling System and proprietary graduated compression fabric. Consider it your new super domestique.
The NX-G Bib Short features the 1on1™ Paneling System, only one piece of fabric per leg, and a proprietary graduated compression material that provides progressive gradual compression for each section of the leg and gluts in an ergonomic and comfortable fit. This unique construction in combination with the compressive woven fabric helps massage the skin for better blood circulation, and eliminates the need for additional seams, panels, and leg bands, while still keeping the short in place and secure from the waist to knee.
The longer leg length combined with the compression inherent to the fabric also eliminates the need for leg bands.
The perforated bib straps keep you cool and dry with two levels of stretch to fit perfectly while riding or standing and help keep the short and new Cirro S chamois in place while riding.
Features + Benefits
- Gradual compression targeted to leg and glute muscles
- Micro massaging properties
- 1on1™ Paneling System - one seam per leg technology
- Longer leg length for maximized compression
- Ergonomic fit
- Breathable core and back panels with stability enhancement
- Dual stretch, perforated bib straps that keep you cool and dry and help keep the short and chamois in place while riding
- Reflective striping at the back of both legs
- Cirro S chamois
- Made in Italy